HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!  A Poem By Dr Seuss
"If we didn’t have 
birthdays, you wouldn’t be 
you. If you’d never been 
born,  well then what would 
you do? If you’d never been 
born,  well then what would 
you be? You might be a 
fish! Or a toad in a tree! You 
might be a doorknob!  Or 
three baked potatoes! You 
might be a bag full of  hard 
green tomatoes."
"Or worse than all 
that…Why, you might be a 
WASN’T! A Wasn’t has no 
fun at all.  No, he doesn’t. A 

Wasn’t just isn’t.  He just 
isn’t present. But you…You 
ARE YOU!  And, now isn’t 
that pleasant!"
"Today you are you! That is 
truer than true! There is no 
one alive...
...who is you-er than 
you! Shout loud, “I am lucky to 
be what I am! Thank 
goodness I’m not just a clam 
or a ham Or a dusty old jar 
of sour gooseberry jam! I am 
what I am! That’s a great thing 
to be! If I say so 
myself, HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
TO ME


We now are 5 and alive and busy bee 3.
















I accidently put trick candles on his cake and did not know it wish I would have kept recording it was pretty funny.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog