“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” 
― John Lennon



Happy happy birthday to my great grandmother who turns 90 today! In 90 years, she has learned to
speak six languages, raised six children, worked as a nurse during World War II and afterwards when she fled to the U.S., and most importantly, she is the matriarch of our family who we all love very much! Sheis one of the most beautiful people I know, and I think we can all agree, 90 years is an accomplishment worth celebrating! Happy birthday Baba!(Alexis Smith)































Comments

Popular posts from this blog